Our mineral spirits and petroleum distillates will effectively clean your firearm (then evaporate), while the organic oil stays behind to lubricate and protect your synthetic or wooden gun stock (finished or unfinished), your barrel, and your action. Our oil was formulated thick enough to protect against metal to metal abrasion, but thin enough so it won’t accumulate powder residue.
Milsek gun cleaner does NOT contain the sticky, greasy lubricants that cause misfires or jams. Milsek repels dirt, water, rust, and corrosion and keeps your firearm operating reliably and accurately.
Maintain your gun’s value and extend its life by using Milsek Gun Stock & Barrel Cleaner every time it’s used and every time it’s brought out of storage.
Don’t just clean it. Milsek it!
“All I can say is ‘WOW’.” –Lexington, KY
Great for use on:
- Rifles, Shotguns, hand guns
- Antique Collectibles
- Gun Stocks (wood & synthetic)
- Barrels (inside & outside the barrel)
Directions for Use:
- Apply Milsek Gun Cleaner to patch and run through barrel.
- Use a soft cloth for stock.
- If necessary, buff off with a dry cloth.
CAUTION: AVOID CONTACT WITH ALL FABRICS
- Harmful or fatal if swallowed.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- IF SWALLOWED, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Call physician immediately.
- Contains Petroleum Distillates.
- DO NOT USE NEAR HEAT OR FLAME.