This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.milsek.com. This privacy notice applies solely to the information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through milsek.com, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing:
Your Access to Control Over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via
email@example.com or 1-800-216-9517.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive Information ( such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job ( for example, billing or customer service ) are granted access to personally identifiable information which is kept in a secure environment.
Telephone at 1-800-216-9517 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surveys & Contests:
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation is voluntary. We may request contact information, such as name address, email, and age. Once again, participation is voluntary. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award the prizes. Survey information will be used for the improvement of our Website.